hey guys!

Options
This is all new to me, but I'll give it a try, I've heard from others that it has helped them with loosing weight or staying fit so I'm curious. I guess the biggest thing for me is how I'm eating.. I know the workout part.. I used to be fit once opon a time.. but once I discovered all sorts of fatty foods that I enjoyed I started overdoing it and just didn't stop for about a year and a half. I mean have you ever had duck fat fries? With truffle dip? Well you should but keep it as a one time a YEAR cheat meal cause trust me once you have the first portion it's only a matter of how fast your belly can make space for the second one hahaha. Anyway I think it was about introducing myself here... oh... well I'm 22, I love activities and working out. I want a DOG!!!! I'm a boss at driving. I want to learn more about foods and vitamins here and I am sooo down to make friends!!!!. Kayy see yaaa byeee!!!

Replies

• qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome here. Please feel free to add me. Keep the track of your food in take & it will help you to be within the required range.
  • petross500
    petross500 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    G'day from Melbourne, Australia, and welcome. I started a couple of months ago and I am addicted to this app, especially with the food diary, and the great friends you meet and who give you motivation. Feel free to add me......