Very sad reason for being motivated

Options
Im leanne I'm 22. Will be 23 next week.

I've yo-yo dieted my whole life. I've never really wanted it. I've got 2 children, fertility struggles and since my youngest I had 2 early miscarriages but just over 2 weeks ago my youngest was born sleeping at 19 weeks pregnant. A daughter too precious for this earth. Being obese put me at higher risk for a late loss or a stillbirth but I was sure I wouldn't be a statistic like that but now I am. I'd love more children and now know the real medical dangers of being obese so I'm here and I will get fit before getting pregnant again! I have 111lb left to lose. I've already lost 18lb in the 2 weeks since I've had my daughter so it's a start.

Thanks for reading. I'd love some friends for motivation too!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for loss. I lost a little one at 19 weeks, I have never really recovered. Hugs
  • roxomatic
    roxomatic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry. That is a terrible loss. How strong you are to make this new start towards a healthier lifestyle. Love and light to you.
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your baby girl xx
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Oh how sad. This must be terrible for you.

I think that using your grief as motivation to become a heathier person is very noble of you. It really is wonderful what a mother will do for her children's sake, and that includes her future children, too. Also, you are setting a wonderful example for everyone e around you.

I wish you many blessings.

• ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I lost my baby at 10 weeks about 6 weeks ago. It's hard. I'm sorry.... Hugs ur way. I get it tho.