Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Where are you all today ?????
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    hey Jackie! I have been cleaning! Again!! Getting read to eat some lunch now. What are you doing?
  • saryann79
    saryann79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Busy day at work - how's everyone's day going?
  • upskari4
    Options
    Outside working in the yard trimming things up and getting a little extra workout! :happy:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm here... and much happier than yesterday!! How are you all?
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey all! I have been cleaning house and washing clothes.....blah blah blah! Gotta :heart: it! Oh and guess what! I got my Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred dvd today too. I heard it's a real killer!!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    im here...i just got done doing 30 day shred!!! it took me 2 hours to start cause i was feeling really lazy and didnt want to do it, so as my punishment to myself for being so lazy i did it 2x(killer)!!!! and now i feel great!!!:bigsmile:
  • renae77
    Options
    I just got it this afternoon. the post office had it or i would have had it 2 days ago. I have to try it and I am worried b/c everyone said it is a killer!! I can't wait!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    it is hard but not so much a killer cause when it starts to hurt the most its over!!! now 2x is a KILLER!!!! good luck with it!!!!:drinker:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm here! but leavinbg soon to do my 30 day shred dvd :wink:
  • renae77
    Options
    it is hard but not so much a killer cause when it starts to hurt the most its over!!! now 2x is a KILLER!!!! good luck with it!!!!:drinker:
    thanks so much!! I can't wait to try it. not sure if I will do it tonight or tomorrow. but you can bet i will do it!
  • renae77
    Options
    i'm here! but leavinbg soon to do my 30 day shred dvd :wink:
    have fun with that! I am ready to try mine. seems like a lot of us have that now!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    has anyone seen if the weigh in was up yet??? i have looked a couple times but havnt seen it???
  • renae77
    Options
    has anyone seen if the weigh in was up yet??? i have looked a couple times but havnt seen it???
    it is in a post biggest loser weigh in all teams or something like that
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/34478-bl-week-1-results-all-teams
  • nicolet04
    Options
    it is in a post biggest loser weigh in all teams or something like that
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/34478-bl-week-1-results-all-teams

Thanks!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I came home to work to find the house destroyed and my husband on the stupid xbox. So I've been cleaning for 2 and a half hours. Whew!
    I think that counts as some cardio!
  • renae77
    Options
    I came home to work to find the house destroyed and my husband on the stupid xbox. So I've been cleaning for 2 and a half hours. Whew!
    I think that counts as some cardio!
    get him girl!!!! ain't that some crap?
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I guess since he got some last night, he figured he didn't have to behave today. lol

but on a more serious note.... i still did my jog today. actually took my daughter with me. we had a great time. im glad she came cuz i want her to be more active too. she wants to keep going which im all for. so that's couch to 5k level 1 exercise 2!!
  • renae77
    Options
    I guess since he got some last night, he figured he didn't have to behave today. lol

but on a more serious note.... i still did my jog today. actually took my daughter with me. we had a great time. im glad she came cuz i want her to be more active too. she wants to keep going which im all for. so that's couch to 5k level 1 exercise 2!!
    That is really good! You are doing great. I haven't been exercising the past couple of days. My head has been hurting so bad the past few evenings. I know it sounds like an excuse. I am gonna grab some supper and see how I feel after that. I gotta get my butt in gear if I am going to lose 6 pounds this week! Uugghh!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Renae I got a serious headache for close to a week when I started all this. I was feeling pretty rough without my sugar and salt. Plus chugging that water was killing me. I had to slow that down and just sip a bit here and there all day.
    Hope u feel better.