Things you'll do once you've reached your goal

Options
So I'm not talking about your rewards you've got planned once you reach your goal weight but just the little things you plan on enjoying. (:
For example, I can't wait to try on the pair of jeans I've got in my wardrobe that I've never been able to fit into since I bought them.
And I'm going to try on all the clothes I haven't been able to fit into in a couple of years, specifically a red and blue jumper I really miss wearing.
And I'm going to go out with my friends and dance all night and not feel fat looking at the other girls.

So what are the things you plan on enjoying? (:

Replies

• fitforMYSELF
    Options
    I'm going to shop in my sister closet! Lol I've always been jealous of her clothing!
    And also I'm going to donate my clothing to good will or someplace so I wont go back to them!
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    never let myself put it on again! LOL

Seriously start ticking of the 101 things to do before im too old...and some of them are very interesting...
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    Wear the clothes that have been in my storage bin for 2 years. It will be like Christmas!! 1 more size to go!!
  • AlexandraLove
    Options
    I'm going shopping!
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have a list of '43 things' I want to do, there's a community website where you can enter them and tick them off as they get done.

I have already been working my way through the list as I am nearing my goal weight and they aren't all weight related, but a lot of them are things I never would have done 95+ pounds ago :)
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I'm going to shop in my sister closet! Lol I've always been jealous of her clothing!
    And also I'm going to donate my clothing to good will or someplace so I wont go back to them!

Hahaha, I'm sure your sister will love that. (:
  • fitforMYSELF
    Options
    Lol she better!
    She has always been able to shop in mines & still make clothes that are to big look cute on her! So its my time to look and feel sexy! She better watch out because I have my eyes on this dress, it might get lost in my closet if you know what I mean lol!
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Probably buy a bunch of clothes!
  • CurlyLeslie
    CurlyLeslie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to:

cross my arms without feeling love handles

choose clothes to wear each morning by what I like and not what i know still fits

not feel like I should suck in every time someone snaps my photo

wear single digit jeans

not have my upper arms jiggle when I wave

:) Leslie
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I know I won't ever be happy even if I do reach my goal. I will set a new one!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    shopping and max out my credit cards and debit cards and store cards lol...and worry about the bill after! ;-)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take great pleasure sitting in an airplane seat and crossing my legs... before the nut in the seat in front of me decides to recline it.
  • rekelp
    rekelp Posts: 2
    Options
    Buy an airplane ticket and sit in the seat comfortably!
  • Jessabelle12
    Jessabelle12 Posts: 145
    Options

I'm exactly the same! And donating your clothes is such a good idea! :)
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    If I get there when I planned it.... for my birthday, then it will be getting colder and I can go buy some new LITTLE jeans!!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have a list of '43 things' I want to do, there's a community website where you can enter them and tick them off as they get done.

I have already been working my way through the list as I am nearing my goal weight and they aren't all weight related, but a lot of them are things I never would have done 95+ pounds ago :)
    what is the website? it sounds interesting!
  • Inspiredtobe
    Inspiredtobe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy some new jeans when I get to my goal weight and buy myself a swimsuit from Victoria secrets then donate or give away all my loose clothes. (:
  • Danthewatcher
    Options
    I'll be going running!

Because I'll be able to!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take great pleasure sitting in an airplane seat and crossing my legs... before the nut in the seat in front of me decides to recline it.

This made me LOL. :laugh:

I'm looking forward to not spilling over in to the next person's seat ... on planes or in theatres.
    I'll be doing more travelling for sure.
    Buy pretty dresses and little jeans and HEELS. Hopefully my feet will have gotten smaller so I can wear cute shoes again.
    Have somewhat racy photos taken of my newer, sexier version of myself. :blushing:

I'll be enjoying the lightness of being. Feeling the wind between my legs again when I wear a skirt and not the chub rub I feel now. :bigsmile:
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Aren't any of you ladies gonna go see your ex-bf and show him what he's never gonna have ever again and that he made a huge mistake in letting you and your hot body go?? :happy: