Successful Saturday but .........

Options
It was hard! I made it through though right choices made and a 5k parkrun . But I was on the hunt all day for naughty treats resisted though and only ate within my allowance

Now to tackle Sunday

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    If they fit in you allowance, they aren't naughty at all
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Sunday is always the day which catches me out - it is my 'study day' (i'm studying a Masters), as i'm not that motivated to do anything after work during the week. So i just stay in the house all day at my computer, and the urge to snack and binge out of boredom is ridiculous. I can easily fluctuate by 4/5lbs overnight from a Sunday! Just keep reminding myself it is just another day of the week, and that boredom is not an excuse to eat, especially when there is housework to do!

Stay strong, we got this! Remember, you are the one in control :)
  • FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yay! Another parkrunner :smile:
    Something really engaging tends to be my best defence those kinds of days, and making myself go for healthy stuff first.
    Good work resisting!
  • pookey26
    pookey26 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Gotta love parkrun gets the weekend of to a winning start
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I had a rough day yesterday. So many donuts near me and for some reason, I really wanted one...then a friend talked about an Oreo binge she had and I wanted those. Weak day. Don't know what the issue was there.

I hope the Willpower Elves filled up my bucket through the night because I used it all up resisting treats. :)