Calling all Mothers (:

I am a mother of 2 . I am 11 months pp and looking for some other motivational mothers out there. I do work out daily at the gym with my whole family (of 4). (: just wanting other moms to help motivate each other lift each other up and push on another (: I am ready .I'm only 1 week back into my fitness journey and ready now more than ever. I have to do this for myselffor my family! Who's with me?!

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited November 2015
    My children are a bit older, with my oldest at 17 and my babies are almost ten but I support all moms. :)

ETA, I do mean babies, plural, my cabooses are red headed identical boys.
  • amandanicole90a
    amandanicole90a Posts: 34 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! I have a five year old boy and a almost six month old girl!!
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    I have 3 under 3. 4 months pp. I started at 195 am now at 179. Want to get to 140 by summer 2016. Feel free to add me!
  • OblasMummy
    OblasMummy Posts: 40 Member
    Add me! I have a 3 yr old and an
    18 month old boy. It's hard to motivate to work out so good on you going daily! How do you manage that?
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    OblasMummy wrote: »
    18 month old boy. It's hard to motivate to work out so good on you going daily! How do you manage that?

I take my girls with me to the gym. (:
    OblasMummy wrote: »

I have a 4 year old and a 11 month old. We have an insight play area in the family room that I workout in
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    I have a 4 y/o and a 5 y/o (Irish twins :)
    I just started being able to focus on "me time" now - after all these years!!!
    Feel free to add me