NSV w/photos...Goal shorts!!!!!

Options
Mom2rh
Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
I've been lurking a lot, posting very little since committing myself to losing weight in mid-March. What motivated me to change was a family trip to Paris and Barcelona. More specifically, Paris. The Parisian women were thin, fashionable and looked great. I decided I was sick of feeling bad about how I looked and I would lose the weight.

Slowly and steadily the weight is coming off. Yea! But my NSV was that yesterday when I tried on my orange "goal" shorts that I haven't been able to wear for several years...they fit. They looked great. They were not too snug. Yea me! I don't have a picture from yesterday but I have a before the before picture from 5 years ago when I sported those shorts on our cruise vacation. So imagine that is how they looked yesterday, just not in the tropical locale and you didn't really want to see all my new wrinkles anyway. ;)

Before with the R and H in my screen name (in front of La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona)

P3180161.jpg

And Before the before (LOL) one of the pictures that has kept me motivated...

Spring07036.jpg

Replies

• fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Excellent BUT.... you should be on that cruise ship, in your new swim suit. Keep up the great progress and stay heart healthy & fit.
  • candacecollins
    Options
    YAY!! you loo awesome!! Good Job!!:happy:
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I feel dumb for asking because I see it alot...but what does NSV stand for?
  • debbiepa
    debbiepa Posts: 45
    Options
    You look wonderful! I feel dumb for asking because I see it alot...but what does NSV stand for?

Non Scale Victory.
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    way to go! and your legs look especially lovely!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!