Binge eater looking for friends :)

Options
Bubu_Cakes
Bubu_Cakes Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'm a binge eater/ food addict. I'm just looking for some fitness buddies. Add me if you're a food addict/binge eater or even if you just need more friends for support.

Replies

• Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm an occasional binge eater too, but I've improved so much from where I was a few years ago. I used to binge about twice a week, and I mean MASSIVE binges, then restrict, then binge, etc. It was miserable. I've learned to get my emotional eating under control and I've learned that exercising significantly reduces binging urges. Now, binging is basically just on days where I'm really tired and looking at food for energy, or if I'm hungover I'll eat massive amounts of greasy *kitten* food, and times like that. I had a rough few days last week with binging though. I definitely can still use some support- Ill add you :)
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you.
  • kristin_mcconkey
    Options
    Thanks for this post..m I am also a binge eater and it really helps to know you not the only one!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    OMG - I have been having trouble with binging for the last year.. I just want to stoppppppppppppppp
  • toryk99
    toryk99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been binge eating since last late January and have gained 30 pounds since then. I'm trying really hard to get back down to a healthy body and life style. Binge eating has totally controlled my life and I'm ready to finally kick my food addictions *kitten*! I don't feel comfortable in my own skin and negatively self talk all the time. I am going to the beach late December and wanna be able to actually wear a swim suit and feel confident and also feel amazing! I know where your coming from and maybe we could help each other with tips on how we are stopping this terrible food addiction and get bad to a healthy relationship with the stuff that fuels us?!
  • Marissachapasko
    Marissachapasko Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • TriciaSmith2015
    TriciaSmith2015 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am not a binge eater per se, but there are times when I do get up to snack in the middle of the night.
  • dreamofbeauty
    dreamofbeauty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow I will add you! I have like two types of days; eather I eat ONLY healthy or I try to eat healthy, fail and eat loads of unhealthy food through out the day :#
  • amberlicious13
    amberlicious13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I just discovered I'm a binge Ester and I am really struggling I also go through great health phases and then throw it all away with a binge. I am so determined to lose my weight but I am having a hard time . I would be happy if anyone wants to add me !
  • mummabee03
    mummabee03 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too. I keep telling myself "today is the day this stops" and one stressful moment and I'm binge eating :(