What do you drink?

Options
13»

Replies

• TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mostly plain water and tea, sometimes sparkling water, and occasionally juice or chocolate milk.

I indulge in soda every once in a while if I have calories to spare (i love me some gingerale), but it's a rare thing.
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    i struggle to drink enough water - club soda and herbal teas help me with my intake.
    I also enjoy a hazelnut coffee in the morning (black)
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Water water and water
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    Options
    Mostly water,v8 splash berry blend,tea,pop,occassionally lemonade, milk and chocolate milk with cocoa if I can fit it in my food diary without going over. But with lemonade to slash calories even further I just take a cup of water,add a tablespoon of lemon juice,add a tablespoon of sugar or a packet of stevia and it works for me
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Coffee, plain water, and Almond milk with my protein shakes.
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Tons of iced tea, sweetened with cyclamates, with True Lime or Lemon. Water. A rare Coke or ginger ale if I have the calories. Used to love coffee, but somehow just fell out of the habit.
  • squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Water mainly. Unsweetened black or green tea. An occasional soda.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Water, water flavored with a True Citrus packet, black coffee and the occasional diet soda. I was drinking like 6 cans of diet soda a day, but had to cut back because it would run right through me and severely dehydrate me in the process.
  • SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Iced Coffee (mostly black, sometimes mocha or peppermint mocha), diet rootbeer, and water are my big 3.
  • blwasson73
    blwasson73 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Coffee and La Croix sparkling water. Lots of flavor varieties!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Mostly water but I occasionally drink alcoholic beverages with a no calorie mixer.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    usually cumcumber water but, i got tired of it after drinking it for over three months straight and am now drinking my hidden stash of flavrz organic tropical peach drink mix that expired aug 2015, it still tastes good so am quite enjoying water this week..sadly i only got two pouches left and its back to cumcumber water after tomorrow cause i have yet to find any other drink mix that does not have stevia or loads of sugar in it that i like and the flavrz makers seems to have disappeared since in june

How do you make cucumber water

@BeerdedBuddy
    i usually just slice up 4-5 slices of an organic cumcumber, put them in 16oz cup and fill it with cold filtered water and usually just refill cup with same slices in it all day, it comes out with a light cumcumber flavor within minutes. for stronger flavor, i slice up a whole cumcumber (i don't bother peeling or taking out seeds) and stick them in a pitcher of cold water overnight and stir it in AM, you can refill pitcher a few times before cumcumbers lose their flavor. if i can't get organic cumcumbers, i always take peel off just to be safe (they are on list of the most pesticide fruits).

that sounds like something I need to do
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Mostly water, 2 cups of coffee per day. Sometimes loose leaf tea. When I go out for dinner or lunch, I'll have water or a cran & soda, but rarely have it at home.
  • hannahadrianna
    hannahadrianna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Water. Sometimes with lemon, sometimes without.
    I was also a HUGE soda drinker (three, four, or more EVERY DAY). I saw about 15lbs come off from just not drinking soda. I still have cravings...and I can still drink Coca Cola with Crown Royal Whiskey.
    But other than those occasional drinks, I stick to water.
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Water, diet Pepsi, black coffee.