Need more active friends

Options
As usual, I went away and when I came back most of my friends were inactive. I am really determined this time to lose weight but need friends who will help with the motivation. I usually lose interest during the third week and I am currently on my second week.

Replies

• kaimbf123
    kaimbf123 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. Feel free to add me to motivate and support each other! (:
  • joxxx2014
    joxxx2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Snap! Worst if all ive come back at my heaviest weight. Knew it was coming but have been excusing myself of the commitment because I'm too "busy" gah! Healthy me from here on out!
  • TriciaSmith2015
    TriciaSmith2015 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for active friends who post.
  • dreamofbeauty
    dreamofbeauty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just started with a new account after a 6 month break, need active friends too to motivate me :)
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • imetsmg
    imetsmg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Feel free to add me =]
  • Eloisa_Martin
    Eloisa_Martin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Im looking for accountability, add me :)
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me. I check in and track daily . I've on my 105 Day streak.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd week after a 4 month break. Anyone can add me! I am on all the time.
  • Jontius
    Jontius Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for more friends can add me too, I keep going off track and would love some accountabilibuddies
  • onetoejoe01
    onetoejoe01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you wish! Need all the motivation I can get!!
  • vickeydorton
    vickeydorton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you can add me too- active posting and being able to view the diary is a big HELP
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • TG040476
    TG040476 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Me too! I took a break and need more friends.
  • Danc3rJaz
    Danc3rJaz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had to close my account & get a new one. It worked last time, and seeing the old results were more depressing than inspiring. So I'm back to start again, new me. Feel free to add me. I'll be active daily :smile:
  • darko387
    darko387 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi add me
  • thefitpandaproject
    Options
    I'm currently on a "break" but I still logged my food daily and check my feed. Will fully be back in about 10 days :)
  • Roslyn007
    Roslyn007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started back today after being off due to injury. Heavier than ever now, need to lose 10kg. Would love to be included in a supportive group.
  • NurseCrystalB
    NurseCrystalB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add people. I literally have 1 friend on here for support and I would like to have more. If you add me we can all motivate each other! I log in daily and I am on day 30 and losing! Let's do this TOGETHER!! :