Insanity

Options
Just wondering if anyone has done the insanity dvds? I'm about to start week 3. I'm really enjoying it it is very hardcore but I'm feeling much fitter and stronger. What were people's results?

Replies

• rezgrl
    rezgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do insanity max 30 when I want to be challenged. It is intense but I love it :)
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm currently finishing up week 2 of Insanity Max 30 (this is my second time doing it). I've done the regular insanity in the past, but I find it really hard to do a 45min+ workout in the house.

Last time I completed insanity max I dropped about 2sizes. I was MUCH stronger when you compare my first workout to my last. I like Shaun Ts programs!

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway into month two of Insanity (Day 47). I love it so much! I've been losing weight normally (1-2 lbs a week) just as I did with other workout DVDs, but Insanity has significantly improved my endurance and strength. I still have a-ways to go, but I can FINALLY do full push-ups. Riding my bike up hills is easier, I can climb up stairs faster, and over all, I just feel so good. Also, I'm somewhat of a braggart, so I love being able to say that I'm doing Insanity xD
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity 4 days a week along with my 2 days of heavy weightlifting at the gym. I just finished week one yesterday.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I tried it once and I hated it. I wasn't motivated and I would rather run or lift heavy.
  • steadyrunner
    steadyrunner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I love shaun T he gets you so fit. I can also do full press ups now!
  • mdpeoples
    mdpeoples Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did it last spring and felt incredible after! I lost 23 pounds and definitely felt an increase in strength. seriously considering doing another round of it! Love me some Shaun T!