I finished my first week and lost.....

Options
NBabi91
NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
FIVE AND A HALF POUNDS!. I am very excited. I have a long way to go but it just feels good to know that I can do this!

Add me if you want I love to motivate people and get motivated by others =]

Replies

• RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    HOLY MOLY - Thats amazing!! I just weighed in and in my first week lost only 3 pounds...please let me in on what you are eating/exercise...:bigsmile:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! You go girl!
  • NBabi91
    Options
    haha I just exercise a lot, plus I use a hrm to make sure my caloric loss is correct. Plus when you start at 238 big losses are normal in the beginning lol but I am very happy. I believe my diary is open if you want to look lol
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Excellent but keep in mind those first lost pounds are mostly WATER RETENTION weight. Below is what I send to new MFP friends, it might help:
    "Welcome to my world of heart-healthy living. Unless you've already done so: get a digital food scale (best prices: WalMart). Keep a small plastic container on top of it. Keep a set of individual measuring spoons & individual measuring cups and a small, straight blade spatula. Level off ALL EXCESS QUANTITIES. Either weigh or measure & record every single item that goes in your mouth faithfully. Remember, you WILL BE SUCCESSFUL if you (1) design your own program; (2) if and when YOU are "ready"; (3) tell those loving & well-meaning friends & family, when they say that just one little amount, just this time, etc. you can ignore your program~~~let them know you're allergic to that food/drink. You do not have to tell them you break out in FAT. Never lay a guilt trip upon yourself for any reason at all. You're a WINNER and you will be successful~~~when you stay on track: one meal at a time/one day at a time. Your reward: a heart-healthy body.

If you have not done so, you need to have someone take a FULL LENGTH photo of yourself without delay. You need that so, when you've lost your excess weight, you can see the remarkable difference. I have my FAT PICTURE posted on the refrigerator to remind myself to never go back to that unhealthy state ever again.

Claire :) "
  • alucas11
    alucas11 Posts: 19
    Options
    WTG !! awesome results, well done:) friend request coming over :-)
  • shelly0309
    Options
    :happy: great job. Gives me hope!!! My goals are set!!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! I would live to add you as a friend - we have similar MFP SW and goals. Sending a request!
  • beau8
    beau8 Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow you have done well!
  • NBabi91
    Options
    Thanks =] Feels good to have so much support
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! WTG!!!!!!
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Thats great!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    FIVE AND A HALF POUNDS!. I am very excited. I have a long way to go but it just feels good to know that I can do this!

Add me if you want I love to motivate people and get motivated by others =]

You are Fabulous!!! I knew you were gonna have awesome results!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep it up...you can do this!
    :flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a good loss for your 1st week..keep it up
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congrats! That's is fantastic!
  • 67chevelleSS
    67chevelleSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    BOOYAH!!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • NBabi91
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much. This is what I love about MFP, The support! =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!