You.ARE.Incredible!!!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome!!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    191 lbs in 1 year?!?!?! WOWOWOWOW!!! Congrats! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    Good for you!! Lookin' GOOD!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing weight loss, you look awsome! I know you will do just fine on maintaining the weight. :flowerforyou:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You made me cry! I am so proud for you!
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What a tremendous achievement, but the next quest has begun...keep everything in perspective and ease into your maintenance. Change your MFP goals and STILL follow a plan (just add a little more calories each (no binges, no unhealthy atmospheres) and a little less required calories burned each day - 5 less minutes of cardio or come down 1 or 2 on resistance settings).

I am looking at the same modifications in my life and today, you know what? Today I did not even hit the gym. Feels good to take a day off, but I have already scheduled tomorrow's food and exercise, because this is my new life! Never going back to 275+!

Congratulations!
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations to you! Losing 191 lbs. is truly amazing. I checked out your pics and you look like a different person, it is incredible! You now have the tools to stay healthy for the rest of your life!!!
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What a tremendous achievement, but the next quest has begun...keep everything in perspective and ease into your maintenance. Change your MFP goals and STILL follow a plan (just add a little more calories each (no binges, no unhealthy atmospheres) and a little less required calories burned each day - 5 less minutes of cardio or come down 1 or 2 on resistance settings).

I am looking at the same modifications in my life and today, you know what? Today I did not even hit the gym. Feels good to take a day off, but I have already scheduled tomorrow's food and exercise, because this is my new life! Never going back to 275+!

Congratulations!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    WOW!! Totally amazing!! I SO admire you for what you've accomplished!! Totally inspiring!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I had to read your post twice and check your ticker to make sure I was reading that right!! 191 pounds is absolutely AMAZING! You have so much to be proud of!!! :happy:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! 191#s! Can you believe it???!Excellent job! Your before and afters are incredible. Good for you! :)
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    wow, 191lbs, absolutely amazing! Well done, you are truly inspirational :happy:
  • beau8
    beau8 Posts: 20
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you have done incredibly well. Good for you. :happy:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    wow!! That's incredible! You're going to kill maintenance!
  • staceyoldt
    staceyoldt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats!
  • leanne2376
    leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    well done - you are an inspiration
  • leanne2376
    leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    well done - you are an inspiration
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WOW.....WOW! That is just amazing! I hope you realize how amazing and I hope you are proud. I don't even know you and I am proud of you!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    You're a totally different person! Wishing you were from Australia right now so I could come and give you a hug...

Congrats on the amazing loss and good luck for maintenance.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!