Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Just started today would love to have more friends :)
  • Physick
    Physick Posts: 13 Member
    Hey there- looking for more friends to keep me honest, keep me motivated, and keep me tracking! Looking to lose about 20lb, doing about 1500cal/day, 6 small workouts a week. Feel free to add me!
  • beccagirl11112
    beccagirl11112 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm here to get it done! I like to comment and encourage a lot. Let's be friends.
  • I've got 130 to lose so I'll be at this for a while. Add me to join in the fun! Good luck to all on a similar path
  • Rdy2BHlthy7
    Rdy2BHlthy7 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone! Just signed up and getting ready to start my journey. I have a long way to go but I know I am ready. I've always been a yo yo dieter but I am determined this time. Would love to meet new people to motivate!
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    edited November 2015
    So my feed is unfortunately starting to get quiet, which is making me sad.

Feel free to add me. I'm a daily user, have been hovering around 25lbs lost, and always looking for inspiration from others.

I usually eat about 1600-1700 cals daily at 5'9", and looking to lose about 5-15lbs (depending on appearance).
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Hey potential friends...it is flipping freezing outside!!!
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 36 pounds and 10 more to go.
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    Me please. I lost 30 hit a plateau then joined MFP. I am down another 13. But, I have lost momentum. Maybe it's the long semester and outside stress, but friends motivate me! Ultimate goal is to lose 100 lbs but I am being happy about losing every 10
  • Yousef_95
    Yousef_95 Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Azyha
    Azyha Posts: 3 Member
    i need motivation....badly !!
  • CMDO34
    CMDO34 Posts: 34 Member
    Feel free to add and message me
  • teisha89
    teisha89 Posts: 25 Member
    The more the merrier, to all give each other the motivation boost
  • PricklyPooh
    PricklyPooh Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi all! I've posted here before, but it's been a while. Feel free to add me. I've been on this bandwagon for about eight months now, and still have a long way to go, but the community here has been great. Good luck to everyone!
  • uwouldluvme2
    uwouldluvme2 Posts: 188 Member
    Hey! Add me too:-)
  • Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    edited November 2015
    I've posted here a few times and made a few friends, so I thought I would give it another shot. I am a runner and a cyclist (road and mountain bike). I am at my goal and have lost 75 pounds, 15 before finding this app, 60 after.
  • joek030
    joek030 Posts: 3,808 Member
    New friends are always welcome ;)!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me! The more friends I have for support, the better! :)
  • myflaws
    myflaws Posts: 17 Member
    Hey guys I'm kinda new but not really. I started this then went to weight watchers where I lost the same amount of weight so I decided to stop paying save money and rejoin...
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Please add me tooo!!!!!
  • This content has been removed.
  • xanderbeau
    xanderbeau Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone,
    Hope you're all well.
    I'm a returning Fitness pal after having been away for year or so and couldn't get onto my old account so I've lost all the fantastic motivation friends I used to have on here so I'd like to find some new ones :smile:

Let the journey begin! :smiley:
  • NicoleCooney92
    NicoleCooney92 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi, I'm a 45 year old teacher from Alberta, Canada. I love hiking with my dog and did my first 1/2 marathon this past July. I recently took up mountain biking and I love it. I've lost 20 pounds so far and have roughly 25 more to go.
  • rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Add me!
  • julieanndragt
    julieanndragt Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone
  • rderrickwhite
    rderrickwhite Posts: 69 Member
    Always happy to have more active friends.
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Trying to build my MFP friend list with active members who want to support and motivate each other! Add me if you want to change your lifestyle instead of just dieting!
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    I could always use more friends!!
  • jess9311
    jess9311 Posts: 26 Member
    Hey :)
  • raven2002
    raven2002 Posts: 26 Member
    Hey ppl