Hi! Looking for weight loss friends. :)

Options
Hi guys! I'm new to the community but I've been on and off MyFitnessPal. I'm currently at my heaviest which is 249.4lbs. I'm looking to lose 80lbs in total. I hope to meet people who can motivate me and vice versa. Thank you! :)

Replies

• kaimbf123
    kaimbf123 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, Justine! I've also been on and off of MyFitnessPal, but am new to the community. I myself am looking for a "weight-loss buddy" to help hold myself accountable and to support one another. Is there a direct-message on this? Haha- I'm not sure. Id be happy to have a friend on here to help stay on track! :)
  • cuthann
    cuthann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm at about the same weight you are; similar goals. I would love to be motivation buddies with you!
  • sanjaydhar39
    sanjaydhar39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to loose weight.
  • ibenebccc
    ibenebccc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys im joining too, going to smash this
  • nestea777
    nestea777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, everyone. We're on this journey together :-)
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Loren and I have about 60 pounds left to lose. I added you :)
  • wallywill
    wallywill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I have been on and off of this app for a couple of years. The thing is, i do really well when I track consistently. I just need to stay after it.
  • wallywill
    wallywill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wrote: »

Me too. I have a group out of new York that has been great to be a part of. It was my first "challenge" group and I loved it.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat as you good luck!
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me guys :)
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I also have about 85 lbs to lose. I recommitted today after a long time away.
    I definitely need a support network so feel free to add me if you have similar weight to lose!
  • cookielady2007
    cookielady2007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking for some accountability friends :) I have a long way to go and it would be nice to have some company! Once I figure out how I'll add you!
  • LUHAN27
    LUHAN27 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm trying to motivate myself to lose some weight!