30+'s wanting to loose 30 pounds or more

Options
Hey there, - I am 33 and need to loose 30-40 pounds - just starting out. Hoping to share stories of accomplishment and 'how to's' with others. Good luck out there 30 year old's - we have got this!

Replies

• lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im in the same journey as you. We can do this.
  • Leona1440
    Leona1440 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just turned 36 and would like to lose 30. Im 210 right now trying to get back to my beloved 170 but I'll settle for 180. lol
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys....33 need to lost 40lb!!! We got this ladies
  • lighteninguplaura
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34 and want to lose 30-40lbs. Feel free to friend me :smile:
  • queenofpuppies
    queenofpuppies Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have lost 14lbs with 36 to go, feel free to add me and snoop my food diary for ideas, I also have been doing 1200 calories since July.
  • MomFarris
    MomFarris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Will try to add y'all... Need some friends!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I just turned 33 and in the same boat. I need to loose about 40 pounds. Add me if you like!
  • Comforteater15
    Comforteater15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 need to lose 40 pounds too add me
  • tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Me too 32 with 2 kids under 5. Looking for all the motivation
  • lizzylxix30
    lizzylxix30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Liz. I am 33 and I have lost 72lbs and have 98 lbs left to lose. I am looking forward to the motivation and support from this group and hope i might be able to motivate someone else .

• kissedbythesunshine
    Options
    I'm 31 and still have about 40 lbs to lose
  • 775alicia
    775alicia Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    i want to lose 25-30 add me oh and im 31
  • lilsara411
    lilsara411 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out. I'm 33 and would like to lose 35 pounds or more if I can help it. I suffered a massive heart attack and had a quadruple bypass 4 months ago. It was a huge reality check. Now it's time to get serious. I gotta stick around for my family. Feel free to add me.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I just turned 32. Coming back from a break. Lost 26 lbs so far and want to lose 34 more Anyone feel free to add me. This is my third week back on the wagon. I need more interactive friends on here.
  • bobbos
    bobbos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 32 , and looking to lose 35 pounds , ,we can rock this
  • reinhali
    reinhali Posts: 11 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm 35 and have 60 pounds to lose! I've lost 25 already. We can definitely rock this weight loss! Feel free to add me, too!
  • mimidoll985
    mimidoll985 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and looking to lose about 60lbs! Looking for more motivating friends who are actively on here everyday! Please feel free to add me!!
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me too. Im all in. Im at 188, 5'3.5", 46 yo, woman. my goal weight is 155lbs.
  • KateStringer1
    KateStringer1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Kate. I'm 39, turn 40 next September so have just started my weight loss journey to be back around 75kg ( I think that is about 165lbs) by then. Started two weeks ago, first weigh in and I have lost 2kg, with about 30kg to go.
  • mummabee03
    mummabee03 Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm 33. I had lost 47lbs, with 10 to go to my goal.

I just went through a bad bout of depression, and now coming out the other end have gained 20lb back and lost all routine & motivation.

I didn't count calories before but I'm hopeful this can be the needed push in the right direction.

Is anyone else feeling this way? Could use some buddies in my journey :)