Accountability partner needed !

Options
Hello all!
I am seeking an accountability partner or group. You keep me accountable I keep you accountable I only have 5 pounds left to lose and it seems to be the most daunting task.
I realize with the holidays it won't get any easier.
Would love to have weekly weigh ins start the Monday after thanksgiving. Please please let me know if you are interested !
-Rhiannon

Replies

• ShadowDance
    ShadowDance Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested. Add me if you're up for it :)
  • rhiannonbrown560
    Options
    Sent ! :)
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for it. I have gained back the 30 lbs I lost while I was using MFP last (a couple years ago). We moved and I didn't leave near a grocery store and didn't have money to travel so I ate a lot of junk that was shelf stable rather than the veggies I was accustomed to. I no longer fit into my clothes. I have a coat, a few t shirts, a couple panta, a coule blouses and a skirt. I want my clothes back! I want to feel good again! I've moved again but this time I only live 30 minutes from a grocery store and I can afford fresh food again. So I am ready and motivated to get back down to where I was (if that's possible). My goal was 155 but I got down to 137. Not even exactly sure what I weigh now because I haven't wanted to look. But I guess I'll find out next Monday.
  • ssandic
    ssandic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. i have about 25 lbs to lose and at .5 lbs per week it will take another year! I need an accountability partner too! Please add me!
  • nicolajohnson0009
    Options
    I would be keen! :-) Please add me!