50 pounds!!

Options
I finally can brag! I hit 50 pounds lost as of yesterday and am so proud! I have had people judge me for starting out my weight loss journey with the aid of a diet pill and it caused me to be bitter and stop my weight loss journey. I came to the conclusion that it shouldn't ever matter. I used them for a month to get started and then continued doing my healthy eating, my diet plans, my exercising almost 5 times a week and my working on my emotional well being as well. I may not do things like everyone else but I also don't jump off cliffs just because everyone else does either ;) I have hit my 50 pound loss mark and couldn't be prouder! I even have managed to be on this site for 50 days in a row as well! Two big accomplishments :)) So this isn't just a brag notch in my book, it's also a booyah and haha to all the haters and judgmental wanna-be perfectionists out there who think they are better than me just because I do things different than they do :D I and no one else lost this weight. I worked my *kitten* off and get to see the amazing results. I'm down to a size 12 in pants, from an original size 18 and I feel soooo much more confident :))))
So yay me! Thanks for letting me rave :D (And rant)

*Beckie*

Replies

• lolahull
    lolahull Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats. Can't wait until I can brag the same way.
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job!! :)
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    way to go!! An inspiration!
  • micki67
    micki67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I need to lose a lot and you are an inspiration! You do what works for you and poo poo on others who judge!
  • littlelaurabear
    Options
    Nice one! How long did it take you to lose 50lbs? x
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    great job
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!!
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Go you!!
  • carmentownes
    carmentownes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. Diet pills are fine as long as you figure out how to move on without them. Congratulations!!! I can't imagine how you feel. I have lost 25 pounds so far and I feel great!!! Keep it up!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congratulation. and Everybody is different. Not everyone is going to loss weight the same way. I say don't let the nay sayers get to you. Your doing what works for you.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You lost the weight, you are keeping it off and forget the rest if they are negative about your awesome weight loss!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • beccafreak
    beccafreak Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks guys! I love the support on this site! I am so happy! I also have about 30 more pounds to go yet. Almost there :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!