Hey I'm a returning user looking for motivational MFP friends

Options
Hey guys I decided to rejoin. I actually was on weight watchers a few months ago but decided to stop paying since I lost weight on MFP. But add me I can use some motivational friends

Replies

• asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm motivational. Lol but I am motivated to re-lose all he weight i previously lost on here. Add me if you like.
  • ProjectYummyMummy
    ProjectYummyMummy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm also back after a long break. Feel free to add.
  • myflaws
    myflaws Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    adding now :)
  • StacyJanJ
    StacyJanJ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I enjoy helping others reach their goals!
  • pecantree
    pecantree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I like to encourage others and love when I see others make progress.
  • malloryboutwell
    malloryboutwell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I too am looking for motivation! Maybe we can help each other out!
  • chadbourne2004
    chadbourne2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guy, returning back to this and this time putting my heart and body into it. After having 2 babies and forever putting myself at the bottom of the list of things to do. (That all mothers do) I think it's times to start doing things for me and making just a little change each day. I have been doing it for over a month now and so happy with what I have done. (lost a stone in just over a month) hope to spoke to you all soon. Louise
  • myflaws
    Options
    Hey thanks everyone I am sending out the request now. :) Can't wait to see everyone in my time line.
  • 1098mn
    1098mn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me, also
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • KrisM111
    KrisM111 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started today myself. I'm looking for people to share with and be accountable to! If any of you have interest, I just started a new group titled Slim By Summer with the intention being to check in daily and motivate each other! :)
  • myflaws
    Options
    Hey I'm sorry I know it late but I just requested you :)
  • aishar1
    aishar1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awwww here to motivate you as well cuz we can do this together love
  • myflaws
    Options
    Thanks same here
  • Radamidov
    Radamidov Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom that never lost the baby weight! I joined a while ago but just now started up again with logging! I have 50 lbs to lose!!! Yikes. Need others to talk to also to motivate!
  • syededm
    syededm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • achocolateaffair
    achocolateaffair Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am a returned user to and this time its working for me really well! I log every single thing that goes in my mouth! I've already lost 10 pounds in 2 months! Hey, slow and steady wins the race. :smile:
  • myflaws
    Options
    Hey guys I'm adding you now I hope we all can take this journey together and help keep each other on track. <3
  • Ctb43
    Ctb43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me to
  • LaDreamgarciaa
    LaDreamgarciaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm adding u too

Add me