Best prices on PB2?

Options
Bell plantations website has decent prices, but I thought I remembered reading that some of the MFPers were finding it way cheaper elsewhere... Any suggestions?

I did a search on Amazon, and even if the price was lower per jar, shipping would make it more expensive then just buying from Bell Plantation.

Also, BP has PB2 in in pound bag, which literally makes it HALF the price of the same thing in the plastic jars, but they are currently backordered according to the website....

Replies

• carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    i get everything from netrition.com....they have discounts if your order over 200 as well.....they have a ton of stuff...and great prices! and only 5.00 shipping
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bump I'd love to hear a better option. No store carry it where I am
  • carajo
    Options
    i get everything from netrition.com....they have discounts if your order over 200 as well.....they have a ton of stuff...and great prices! and only 5.00 shipping
    Oh and you also get a discount if you order it by the case...which is what i do because i go through it soo fast...i have already ate it in my yogurt and oatmeal this morning ;)
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    bump
  • crackerjack345
    Options
    I just went to netrition.com and did some calculating. The case price with shipping is about .28 cents per serving. I was going to get a few friends to order 4, 1lb bags of each the chocolate and regular from the sight and split the cost. We would each get 1 bag of each type and it worked out to be .26 cents per serving to do it that way. Pretty similar prices.

Thanks for giving me another option carajo!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I'm new to this site and have been learning so much. I guess I'm ignorant because I'd never heard of this stuff..lol. Sounds yummy though, I'll have to try it. I LOVE peanut butter.
  • crackerjack345
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, either, but I've heard it's wonderful! All the peanut butter flavor without all the fat and calories. Only 45 cals for 2 Tbls. Most of my friends add it to their oatmeal, protein shakes or just mix it with water and spread it like regular peanut butter. I noticed the website, bellplantation.com, has recipes as well. :~)
  • JulieSmiles1
    JulieSmiles1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    PB2 taste wonderful! It's not the same texture as peanut butter, but it is still really good! I haven't tried the chocolate one yet!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Pb2, use it in everything from Thai flavored sauces, to protein shakes, to PB&J sammies. Its awesome.

I ordered from Netrtion this morning, it was only a 5$ savings from BP's website- but, every little bit counts.

I'm going to have to sit down a take a look at netrition and see what else I can order through them though, that flat rate shipping is pretty hard to beat.
  • carajo
    Options
    Glad i could help a few of you gals out :) I also order sugar free syrups from them for coffee and italian sodas, the sugar free almond syrup is great with some pb2, banana, and chocolate protein powder in a smoothie!....they are a good discount!! I just ordered some sugar free cinnamon granola..i am still waiting on it however! An awesome treat with pb2 is vanilla or plain yogurt, 2 tbsp. pb2, a squirt of sugar free maple syrup and a few chopped pecans! i LOVE it! its only about 145 calories as well!!