Options
tiffanyaria23
tiffanyaria23 Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
Sw: 165
Cw: 160
Height: 5'2''
Goal: 120

Set at 1200 cal. Per day.. just have to be strict with yourself. And I don't eat past eight. Which that's my goal everyday. I LOVE to eat so this is a really big deal to me to be strict on only 1200. I started on Nov 2nd and now weigh 160 just 1 and 3 days later. It feel so good to accomplish that much. I do walk and also do cardio videos on YouTube every now and then.

Replies

• tiffanyaria23
    tiffanyaria23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also a new mother, and I Thought I would never lose this weight.
  • 007lt
    007lt Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You have just described my life! I am a new mother my height is 5ft 2" I don't eat past 8 either and not sure how much weight I have lost I don't have a scale right now but I can see a big difference physically! well done though! how many weeks pp are you?
  • joshuakcaron
    joshuakcaron Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Surprised people aren't all over you about losing too fast. Haha, a good portion of that is likely water weight (but fear not I'm down 34 lbs in 6 weeks so I've managed to keep up what you've done for this long, it is possible!)

Biggest thing is to not get discouraged if it starts to slow down, our bodies are weird. I've lost 8lbs in 3/6 weeks and one week I lost 1lb. Nothing changed in my diet or exercise routine either :P
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Agreed. The water weight often drops off, then things slow down a little. And another thought for the OP, eat when you want. Those 1200 calories are still 1200 calories regardless of when you eat them. If not eating after a certain time helps keep you in check then that's fine... just don't feel like you are nailed down to when you can and can't eat.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Yes the guy up there is right..water weight is lost at first..then you slow down as you really lose fat…so as the number on the scale stays the same..you will start shrinking and the number on the scale will truly reflect your fat loss.

I lost five pounds my first week..and have stayed the same..but see that i'm getting smaller as my body catches up with the number.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    New mother? how new? Did you have the baby last week or last month? Are you breastfeeding? If so, watch out with eating too low, it will affect your supply. Just make sure your keeping your energy levels up for your newborn, its hard work as it is. Congrats!
  • Mstaurus33
    Mstaurus33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great!
  • mrsphonecia
    mrsphonecia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! !!! I am encouraged!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    That water weight whoosh can be very motivating, I know!

Also, meal timing doesn't matter. As long as you are in an overall deficit you can literally eat in bed, before you fall asleep (that's what I do, sexy I know).
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Great start!
  • Runningforafew
    Runningforafew Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nice job !
  • princhessharleyx
    princhessharleyx Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Excellent job ive limited my calorie counter to 300 calories sometimes i go over but it makes me less willing to eat alot :)
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    That's great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!