New To The Community.

Options
First of all,
Hello!

As obviously stated, I'm new to MFP. After hearing about this site from a co-worker, it's definitely revolutionized the way I think about "diets" and exercise in such a short time of being a member. I feel it's finally my time to take control of my life, in sense of weight and other goals and aspirations.
I've always let my weight get the best of me, but with the use of this site and a program I've signed up for at my local gym I finally feel it's my time to shine!

Browsing through all of the success stories has been such a motivation already!
Thanks MFP.

-Off to the gym
-Megan : )

Replies

• pinkobsession
    pinkobsession Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    First of all,
    Hello!

As obviously stated, I'm new to MFP. After hearing about this site from a co-worker, it's definitely revolutionized the way I think about "diets" and exercise in such a short time of being a member. I feel it's finally my time to take control of my life, in sense of weight and other goals and aspirations.
    I've always let my weight get the best of me, but with the use of this site and a program I've signed up for at my local gym I finally feel it's my time to shine!

Browsing through all of the success stories has been such a motivation already!
    Thanks MFP.

-Off to the gym
    -Megan : )
  • chelseachick
    Options
    welcome.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Megan:flowerforyou: Your right, it's full of positive feed back from all the MFP members, I'm sure you will enjoy it.