College student: one day meal?

Options
Hey so I'm a college student always in the library and they don't allow food so I'm basically at school for 10-12 hours 4 days out of the week and those days I'll have a coffee and maybe some small snack and once I go back home I'll have one semi big meal. On those days I'm 99% seditary. Does anyone know if the one meal plan is a no no or good. However I eat normal the other 3 days out of the week.

Replies

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Meal timing has no effect on nutrition and weight loss. If this is the schedule you can keep and it's not burning a hole in your stomach (uncomfortable hunger that is undesirable to you), then it seems you've come up with a routine that works and there's no need to change anything. Are you consuming enough calories on those four days?
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Remember the brain runs on carbohydrates, so carrying a few small snacks to keep the brain fed may not be a bad idea. As stated above do what works for you.
  • brownstar2829
    brownstar2829 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    gfina wrote: »
    Hey so I'm a college student always in the library and they don't allow food so I'm basically at school for 10-12 hours 4 days out of the week and those days I'll have a coffee and maybe some small snack and once I go back home I'll have one semi big meal. On those days I'm 99% seditary. Does anyone know if the one meal plan is a no no or good. However I eat normal the other 3 days out of the week.

Maybe if your library allows drinks you can make smoothies, but if you aren't ever hungry with your current meal plan I personally wouldn't worry about it.