dinner tonight

Options
What is your best low cal pizza recipe...I neeeeed pizza tonight!!!

Replies

• iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    What is your best low cal pizza recipe...I neeeeed pizza tonight!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i love the spinach mushroom pizza....but i dont know the calories
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I make mine on wheat tortillas. Top with canned pizza sauce, mozzarella, green and red pepper, tomato, onion and pop it in the oven for about 10 mins. its yummy.
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    mmm. patrick dempsey. :love:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I just posted mine on your blog! If I'd seen this post here first - I'd have put it here instead :laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I had an idea for grilled zucchini (or whatever veggie) on a pita with light sauce and low fat cheese....kids would love that cuz they're like personal pizzas

man im makin myself hungry
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Best low cal pizza recipe:

1. Go to favorite pizza parlor.
    2. Order slice of pizza.
    3. Take bite of slice of pizza.
    4. Repeat step 3.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    HAVE nice can of sardines with some spinach and garlic and tell yourself hey...this tastes like pizza!!!

seriously, there are alot of recipes on the web under guilt free pizza

have fun'
    Dave:smile:
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    HEres what i do:
    1. Call pizza hut or Papa Johns.
    2. Order Medium pizza
    3. Ask for thin crust
    4. Ask for half (extra light) cheese
    5. Ask for grilled chicken, and all the veggies you like
    6. Ask for extra sauce

ENJOY it for about 150 cals or so per slice!
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    haha! I love some of these replies!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Here's what I do when I just HAVE to have pizza and I don't want to think about making a healthy version...I order the pizza (try ordering thin crust, light cheese) and when it gets to my place I put the amount allotted in my calories on a plate then, BEFORE I eat it, wrap each individual piece that remains in plastic wrap or foil and put it in the freezer. It's SO easy to just graze on pizza and have "just one more piece" as it sits there calling your name from the greasy box. Pizza actually freezes GREAT! Just be sure to re-heat it in the oven. Even better...make a big salad before the pizza gets there and have that with it so you can have just one slice. No...not the BIGGEST slice! I know this isn't a recipe but it's helpful for some extra control. Good luck!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My pizza tonight tasted amazingly like grilled talapia, green beans. and salad.
    seriously though when I am craving pizza, I get a Michaelina's light gourmet in the freezer section,pretty good:tongue:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pizza dough from Trader Joe's, sauce, FF mozzarella cheese, lots of veggies and a slice of turkey bacon cooked crisp and torn in pieces. Yum! Sounds like dinner one night next week.

Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    mmm. patrick dempsey. :love:
    hee hee hee that's exactly all I saw when I began to read the post..had to reread it:blushing: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I just posted mine on your blog! If I'd seen this post here first - I'd have put it here instead :laugh:
    and the blog is?? cause now I'm curious on your recipe shared:wink::flowerforyou:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    and the blog is?? cause now I'm curious on your recipe shared:wink::flowerforyou:

The original poster.... leenie14, of course :wink:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I don't have a recipe, but sometimes I buy a frozen Lean Cuisine pizza.:smile:
  • wantmycurvesback
    Options
    Not for tonight but order fitnfree pizzas online, you get them delivered frozen, you keep them frozen. They are something like 200 calories and FAT FREE and bigger than the Lean Cuisine/south Beach/WW ones.
    Just load it up with veggies or turkey pepperoni to give it some flavor as they are a little bland on their own.

Pizzafree.com
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I use a low cal tortilla, some sauce, cheese..or my case, tofu, + mushrooms for me, wrap it up a la burrito and bake for 10 minutes...delicious!! nom nom