Need friends to motivate me

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Claudia, I am new to the community but have been on and off Myfitnesspal for about 1 year....but this time I want to stay committed! I am looking to loose about 10-15 pounds... I do very well while I am at work as far as eating but once I am home and on the weekends I don't do too well :neutral:
With exercise, I walk MOST mornings for 2.75 miles and try to walk when I can in the evenings for another 2.75 miles. I would like to get someone's input on my activity... is that enough to help me loose weight?

Hope I can find friends that will motivate me and help me reach my goal!

Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• Miracle_Fi9hter
    Miracle_Fi9hter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :)
  • cysanchez98
    cysanchez98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jmiah90 wrote: »
    Feel free to add! :)

Thank you! I'm new to this community, so I hope I can figure out how to add you :)
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Yes Claudia that is more than enough to lose weight given that you eat within what MFP has given you. If you stick to that number you will lose weight. Bust more *kitten* in the gym and you will get there faster. Good luck to you.
  • cysanchez98
    cysanchez98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    dhimaan wrote: »
    Yes Claudia that is more than enough to lose weight given that you eat within what MFP has given you. If you to that number you will lose weight. Bust more *kitten* in the gym and you will get there faster. Good luck to you.

Thank you so much for the advice :smiley:
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi yes you will lose if you do what you are doing I started with just walking. Over time you will have to adjust by making them with more miles or different trails and intervals of fast and slow kick up that fat burn zone
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :)
  • Beautifullymadetoday
    Options
    Same. I need friends that will encourage me to continue with my goals.