Hi looking for new friend

Options
Ive been doing myfitnesspal for a month now. Im usually logging my information on from my phone. I didn't realize the site have forms and post. This is great. Looking for New Friend to keep my Movtivation on High. I started working out on April 6th not thinking I would continue but I have everyday since then. Ive only missed one day and I feel GREAT!!! :smile:

Replies

• eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    More friends the better.Stick with it
  • julesgoal
    julesgoal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It definitely helps having people to motivate you, I'm happy to talk! :)
  • msgardner47
    msgardner47 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks guy. Im going to stick with it. Can't stop me now.....LOL!!
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I also think that having support or people in your life in the same situation helps a lot. That's why I joined and I'm so excited! I love to exercise, it has become a huge part of my life and is a great stress reliever as well. :)
  • DannieElise
    DannieElise Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I need a Myfitnesspal buddy! Let's do this!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Great job with all the excercise! Sent you a friend request
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Nice job! They say it takes 21 days to establish a new habit..and you're well beyond that! I'm learning that I can do..what I think I can .. and vice versa! Keep positive... believe you can and YOU CAN! Surround yourself with positive people.. find what works for you personally, and keep at it. You will be the person you want to be!

:)
  • RunnerGirlForJesus
    Options
    I'm lookuing for new friends too. Add me. I would love to help motivate you! :) Jessica....35 and mom of 5. :)
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they wish. I've been here for over a month, and I've missed my old support network from FatSecret.com..... I've reached my goal weight, and I'm now struggling to maintain and not lose anymore. I have my own issues with food/eating, but I have gained quite a bit of info on nutrition and fitness now. ^_^ We're all here to help ourselves as well as give support to others
  • cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    I started this week. 30kg to go ;)

You can add me;)
  • miz_yaz
    miz_yaz Posts: 4
    Options
    I also had only been logging in through my phone. Had no clue about the actual site. Just sent you a request :)
  • Clabaugh
    Clabaugh Posts: 4
    Options
    I just started today!! Would love to have anyone add me!! Clabaugh is my username! All adds will be accepted :happy: