Great workout songs??

Options
Ok so I'm trying to create a playlist for my ipod for when I'm doing my cardio and I need some really great workout songs? Any idea? I love all kinds of music if that helps! Thanx

Replies

• poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    One of the BEST ones for me is Dynamite by Taio Cruz. I make sure it plays towards the end of my long runs! Also Lady Gaga Edge of Glory is pretty good.
  • RoseEnvy
    RoseEnvy Posts: 21
    Options
    lady gaga - born this way, judas...
    katy perry & kanye west - e.t.
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Howlin' For You by The Black Keys....love to run to that song!
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    best work out song for me is Mika--Kick *kitten*!
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    What kind of music do you like?
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    Bump :happy:
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    Anything fast passed to get the heart a pumping lol my fav is Heavy by gucci maine. Good luck on reaching your goals!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lizzybeth1
    lizzybeth1 Posts: 12
    Options
    For me I listen to alot of christian rock. BUT, I also like to mix it up but my list is long so pretty much anything that makes me wanna shake my butt and dance. That is the stuff you want!!
  • alucas11
    alucas11 Posts: 19
    Options
    if you want a mock-up of loads of songs, try DJ earworm on youtube and you can download the songs from there for free too, I have these on my ipod and love them when I'm running etc :-)) xx
  • radio_flyer
    Options
    Call me crazy -- but I have Frank Sinatra loaded on my MP3 player ... (along with many others) When I'm struggling to make it those last few minutes on the elliptical and he starts in on the "start spreading the news" ... agh ... can't beat it for some inspiration.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Sweat by Snop Dogg somehow got onto my ipod the other day; its not normally what I listen to but I play it about mid-way through my bike session to make me smile. It's all pretty high tempo stuff but mainly female singers for some reason o_O
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Pump up the Jam...Technotronic
    Still Haven't Found what I'mlooking for ...U2
  • quilter1951
    Options
    GIVE ME A JIMMY BUFFET CD ON MY MP3 AND I CAN WALK IT TWICE THREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M 60
  • quilter1951
    Options
    GIVE ME A JIMMY BUFFET CD ON MY MP3 AND I CAN WALK IT TWICE THREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M 60
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like the upbeat dance music especially when using the treadmill tends to make me work out longer. Black Eyed Peas is
    one of my favorites lately. Gets the heart pumping and the sweat pouring. :bigsmile:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Let me see here:

Anything Lady Gaga....I'm not really a fan..but her music makes me move!!!
    Adele - Rolling in the deep
    Cee-Lo Green Forget You
    Most songs Beyonce....
    Some Rhianna

I usually just play the Today's hit radio station on Slacker..
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Nike+'s website has great playlists separated by the type of music you like, as does Shape magazine's website.

Good luck!

P.S. I like Britney Spear's "Dance Until the World Ends," "Edge of Glory" by Gaga, and JLo and PitBull's song something about "Get on the Floor" in addition to others listed here.
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Kanye West Workout Song - its a funny song about working out and keeps me laughing and motivated.

Shots by LMFAO

A little bit stronger- Sarah Evens its a slower song but its inspirational.

Pretty Boy Swag - Soldier Boy

You Lie- the band Perry

The Good Stuff- Kenny Chesney

Let me know if you like any of these!
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    paridse by the dashboard light... MEATLOAF!! i love it because its so long!! i try to run a mile in the time the song is playing.
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Pink, Black Eyed Peas, the New JLo song, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears..Ice Cube's (you can do it)..among others...... also like the songs that are remixed into Club / Dance Mixes they have more intense beats on them....