Looking for friends

Options
I am currently pregnant and have gestational diabetes. I am due in January. After the baby arrives I have about 90 pounds to loose. I have a long road a head of me and am looking for friends to share in this journey.

Replies

• zjtay2121
    zjtay2121 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I had a baby 7 months ago and have some weight to lose.
  • daniellemariedeschamps
    Options
    Add me too! I am only 5 weeks but I am looking for other pregnant loggers :smile:
  • paradox602
    paradox602 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just found out I'm pregnant and i want to be healthy about it. I could use some friends that are going through this too.
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats! Im about 4.5 months pregnant now :) add me!
  • belljl
    belljl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4.5 months preggo as well! Add me!!
  • KatharineHarrison
    Options
    Hello ladies! I just found out I'm pregnant for the first time - due in July! I want to be healthy through this process, and I'm already feeling the urge to chow down. At almost 6' tall, I already weigh a lot too, and I don't want to be any more uncomfortable than I have to be. Yay for healthy eating through pregnancy!
  • treda79
    treda79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Katherine, I just found out I am pregnant as well and my baby is also due in July!!!! Life is so exciting right now-I'm sure you can agree :). According to some websites I found, they say we should only gain 3lbs in the first trimester! I don't see how that is possible. I feel like I have gained 5lbs already :-(
  • ritasoy118
    ritasoy118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just found out I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I feel like I have already gained 5 pounds. I'm starting, or should I say - resuming, to keep a food log and making sure I'm eating the right food in the right amount. It's so hard to say no to food that we love - deli, uncooked meat, sushi etc.
  • Ashley10268
    Ashley10268 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm about 13 1/2 weeks right bow, you can add me! So far in the first trimester I've gained about 3.5-4 lbs