Please share success stories with Phase 1 of Atkins diet.

Options
BecomeBetterThanMyYesterMe
BecomeBetterThanMyYesterMe Posts: 114 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
I seem to hit a plateau & stuck with the same weight for some months & thought to give Atkins diet a try. Seems alright till now..
32 yrs old, Female, 5' 2", 72 Kg

Please share your experiences with Atkins diet - Phase 1.

:)

Replies

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Atkins but am on a ketogenic diet which I understand is pretty much the same thing. I have lost 47lbs since January. There is a group called the low carber daily forum where you are likely to find more help on this issue. Good luck!
  • PhoenyxRose
    PhoenyxRose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I tried doing Atkins 3 times several years ago and failed every time because I was extremely hungry and always craving carbs and did not like the low carb recipes people posted :( (although it was mostly because I was depriving myself of sugar at the same time and I love chocolate) if you've hit a plateau try making sure you're weighing and measuring everything as precisely as you can or just go down 100 calories (or exercising more) for the next week and see what happens
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!