2 of them NSV~!!

Options
First one:
So, my mom and I went into American Eagle. She is a size 12 and I *was* a size 18. I was wearing a pair of jeggings that were 18. Well, I needed summer clothes and she said she'd buy new ones. She let me pick out some tops- I grabbed XLs and she said "grab some Ls" I was like "HECK NO!" I hadn't been a large since middle school. So, I grabbed some Ls too. I tried on the L's and they fit! She then gave me some shorts (with the help of the worker who was working in the fitting room, she was also overweight so she knew which shirts and pants fit bigger girls.) My mom handed me size 14s.... at that point I swore my mom had lost her mind. I slipped them on- No problems!! They were stretchy and they weren't adjustable ones either. When I put my 18s back on- I had realized how loose they were, they fell off all the time but I paid no mind. :)

Second:
I was at my friend's house and they hadn't seen me in a month. Well, my best friend looked at the same jeans that were too big for me, but were perfect last month. We were sitting on her floor and she grabbed my jeans. Lifted my leg up (holding just jeans) and said "Wow, these are super loose now!!!"

Replies

• megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work! You can do this!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • KeepingChocolate
    KeepingChocolate Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Love this! So happy for you!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling! Congratulations!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • mattie11
    mattie11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome! i love it when you get a smaller size. My favorite dress was size 8, more for the size rather than the dress itself!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic. it must have made you feel so good.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    HOORAY! CONGRATS TO YOU MY DEAR!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!