supergirlie00
supergirlie00 Posts: 169
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
on my fat today with 300 calories left after dinner... very discouraging :[
I'm not really sure how I can make up for the extra fat consumed today, for tomorrow.
I blame the waffles i had this morning! :explode:

Any suggestions?

Replies

• on my fat today with 300 calories left after dinner... very discouraging :[
    I'm not really sure how I can make up for the extra fat consumed today, for tomorrow.
    I blame the waffles i had this morning! :explode:

Any suggestions?
  • it's so funny that when I saw your -22 - I immediatley read it beacuse I thought you might be from Alaska too- because that was our temperature today!!!! in regards to the -22 fat tomorrow is another day :) It is all rather decieving though isn't it? Keep up the good work :)
    Joanna

111849.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Veggies? Skim milk? Fruit? Anything that is "fat free"...

Good luck!
  • haha no! I don't think i'd survive weather that cold. It's 55 degrees where I am right now. And thanks!

@ali - Thanks I'll keep that in mind. I'm still getting the hang of this. Haven't had time to shop yet so going based off whats in the house for now.
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    it's so funny that when I saw your -22 - I immediatley read it beacuse I thought you might be from Alaska too- because that was our temperature today!!!! in regards to the -22 fat tomorrow is another day :) It is all rather decieving though isn't it? Keep up the good work :)
    Joanna

111849.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

I am in Alaska, too and I thought it was about the temperature, too! :laugh:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    lol I soooo assumed you meant -22 degrees celcius. Up here in Northern Ontario (canada) we have even hit -52 (with windchill!!) :sad: hahaha

Anyhow as for the fat intake...I am reading "crack the fat loss code....and am doing Phase 1 at the moment and it is all veggies, protein, and GOOD FATS so that my body gets energy from the fats instead of Carbs.....also keep in mind that every single BODY is different!:glasses:

:drinker: mmm water :smile:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Try to keep in mind the fact that this is nothing if not a game of patience and TIME. That also goes for meals and nutrition generally. You should look at your nutrition over a period of about 3 days to see that things are balancing out. Of course it's great to strive for macronutrient balance not only on a daily basis but also meal to meal, but in reality sometimes you are over or under what you'd like to achieve. So maybe get in some extra protein tomorrow morning or something but really when it's one day like this just let it go and try to plan out a day tomorrow that will balance like you want it to. Stressing about it will cause you much more trouble physically than going 22 over on fat. Also take note for yourself of the proportions in there of healthy fats to bad fats. Going over because of ice cream or something is different than going over because of salmon.
    :happy:
This discussion has been closed.