New friends! Looking to lose 100+ pds

Options
hello all! I'm looking for new friends to share this journey with :) I'm at 370 lbs and I'd like to lose a lot. It's a slow process, I know. But good friends will help! Thanks

Replies

• ThomasChang1
    ThomasChang1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ditto!
  • toadiewinfield
    toadiewinfield Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sent looking too loose over 100 lbs too :)
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Sent you a request.
  • here_comes_the_tortoise
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 125 to lose
  • misspatience72
    misspatience72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please add me - we all need the support. :)
  • CherryBerry0611
    CherryBerry0611 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sent FR. But anyone else is free to add me, I've lost 43 lbs. in the last couple years and looking to lose another 70-80, So I'd love to give and receive support.
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least a 100 and came back to MFP 2 weeks ago! I feel better already. We can do this!
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    Options
    I need to lose about 20-30 pounds..anyone feel free to add me too
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am a repeat offender of weight gain. I lost 167 lbs then gained it back after I quit smoking :(..............Guess this is round 2 but I am gonna need all the support I can get!
  • timetochangedave
    Options
    Hello everyone currently 352lbs aims is to lose 94lbs... It's so overwhelming at the moment but I be doing 1 day at a time... Best of luck to all
  • gabrielaolivia_
    gabrielaolivia_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • annathebitch
    annathebitch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do it. There are lot of success stories of people who have lost 100lbs+. They have really inspired me.
  • ApolakiKali
    ApolakiKali Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me. I'm down 80+ lbs with 125 to go! Lets do this!
  • Kairalie
    Kairalie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I think I added most of you while I was looking through, but in case I missed anyone feel free to add me! I'm pushing 300lbs and I hate it so much. Started my journey AGAIN a few days ago and I've got more than 100 lbs to lose. But we can do it! I can do it! You can do it! With a little motivation, some good support, either online or at home or even both, that weight will come off. Long term goal is to drop 150lbs, however it's to far in the future for me to focus on without getting discouraged so I do many short term. "Lose 10." When that happens I move on. "Lose another 10." Eventually I'll get there right?! Good luck to everyone here, all you beautiful people!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    You can do it - I have faith in you! :) I have around 100lbs to lose as well. Anyone is welcome to add me - the more friends, the merrier! :D
  • Alli19807
    Alli19807 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there, you can do it !
  • normandale357
    normandale357 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm there with ya.