ChaLean Extreme 30 day Results!

Options
Hi! I'm Janine. I've been on this weight loss journey for a while now. I've lost 81 lbs (from 264 lbs - 183 lbs) with the help of MFP, a healthier diet, Slim in 6, Turbo Jam, and now Chalean Extreme. I've still got 44 lbs to go! But I wanted to share my newest results! I'm now on my 30th day in the Chalean Extreme 90 day program. So far, my results have been:

DAY 30:

On 5/14, my weight was at 187 lbs . Today (6/12), I weigh in at 183 lbs. (4 lb loss)
Day 1- Chest: 41 in. Day 30- Chest: 40.5 in (-.5 in)
Day 1- Upper arms: 14 in. Day 30- Upper arms:14 in. (same, but DANG did muscle replace fat! I've got some GUNS!)
Day 1- Waist: 39.5 in. Day 30- Waist: 37.5 in. (-2 in!)
Day 1- Hips: 45 in. Day 30- Hips: 43 in (-2 in!)
Day 1- Abductors: 43.5 in. Day 30- Abductors: 42 in. (-1.5 in!)
Day 1- Thighs: 23 in. Day 30- Thighs: 20 in. (-3 in!!!)

So I've lost 9 INCHES on my entire frame & 4 lbs in 30 DAYS!!!

Here are my pics:

879-1-1.jpg

874-1-1.jpg

871-2-1.jpg

877-1-1.jpg

I can't wait until day 90! And after that, I plan to do the Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme Hybrid.
I WILL create the body I've always wanted! I know this takes time, but I'm seeing so much progress & I've NEVER felt more proud of myself! To everyone out there wondering if they can have the life & body they've always dreamed of- just go out & DO IT!

And always remember: Once your mind is SET, it's as good as DONE!

Replies

• misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    the side picture is amazing! great work!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    holy ****, amazing work.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    You are doing a great job! I can definitely see a difference.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow! I noticed the 6pack immediately!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    WOW what a difference 30 days can make!!!! Good going...... hope we see your results at 90 days

You're doing GREAT!!!!
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Simiply AMAZING!!! Way to go! Great job! The pictures speak for themselves! You are such an inspiration!!
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options

I was thinking the exact same thing...
  • stenochick0417
    stenochick0417 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I have the Chalene Extreme videos, and sort of half-hearted started them awhile back but for some reason, quit. Not sure why, exactly because I was seeing some results, but none as good as yours! That's such a dramatic transformation over just 30 days. . . makes me think I should start again. :) As for my workout regimen, I cycle around 4-5 days a week for cardio but I know I **need** to throw some weight lifting in there to help my body along and for a well-rounded exercise program. I just LOVE being outside, though, so when I have the chance, I go ride. But, what's a 35 minute time commitment in the grand scheme of things? :)
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options

I was thinking the exact same thing...

Me too! Check out those abs!!!
  • greyhoundluv
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've never heard of that program but seeing your amazing results, I must try it!

Congrats!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy works..... this is proof of that....!

OH.... your back looks amazing.....!
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    From one cuban and to another, you look great! Keep it up!
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm finishing up week 2 of Burn today, so I am just a couple of weeks behind you. Can't wait to see if my results are as good as yours.
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    :heart: Thank you all for your comments!! :happy: I've got my own cheerleaders here! :flowerforyou:

Stenochick: Keep your bike riding AND throw in the Chalean Extreme! It'll be a good mix!!! My cardio comes from Turbo Jam cuz I haven't been able to give that up.

Amberaz: Keep it going! And don't ever let the scale push you away from CLX. The pounds lost are a small amount, but the inches lost ROCK! We won't see the pounds fall off til the Lean Phase. We're gonna rock this thing!
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! Keep pushing play, you are doing a fabulous job!!!
  • FabOma08
    Options
    You inspired me! I've been trying lots of different programs, but after seeing your results I decided to try it. I'm only 3 days in but I LOVE IT!!!!
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    Great Job! You can see a major diff. in your abs, back and even your posture! Keep it up! :)
  • FabOma08
    Options
    I have a question for anyone who's already done this. Were you able to do all the exercises the first week? Especially the ab burners? I felt really good for the most part, but several things I simply couldn't do really brought me down!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!