Signs that you are playing far too much Fallout 4

Options
Titanuim
Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
You know when you are spending too much gaming when you go to the hardware store and stumble across the duct aisle and mentally celebrate the you have finally found enough adhesive and you can finally upgrade your weapons. Then you realise that this is real life and while duct tape certainly is useful, there is no need to buy 25 rolls.

Gamers will get it :)

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    You have no working phones in the house....damn copper
  • Titanuim
    Options
    I need to pick up scrap - who knew that lead pencils could be so useful.

• MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    You build a Brahmin Trough for your cats.
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    You put your grocery list together and realise you've put these items on it:

Iguana on a stick
    Fancy Lads Snack Cakes
    Nuka Cola
  • Titanuim
    Options
    Boston is crossed off your to do list of your places to visit - seems like a dangerous place.
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    You no longer use keys for the front door. You use a Bobby Pin.
  • atyrone
    atyrone Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Women playing fallout? Should you not be in the kitchen instead?.......................... Making iguana cakes?
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    When you're hitting your VATS button in other games it's time for a Nuka Break.
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    You start referring to you medications as "Chems".
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    You sing I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire to your GSD...who you also call Dogmeat.
  • Titanuim
    Options
    atyrone wrote: »
    Women playing fallout? Should you not be in the kitchen instead?.......................... Making iguana cakes?

You laugh when someone suggests that you should be in the kitchen cooking as you know that you have already scrapped all the existing kitchens and you make your Mirelurk Omelettes on a campfire
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Thats nothing try driving after playing endless hours of GTA V
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    When I was about 5, I was playing Super Mario and my mom walked by with her laundry basket and blocked the TV for about a second and she asked me if I had finished doing my homework. Mario died and I was so mad I yelled out: "*kitten* mom! Why did you say anything?!?"

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    You find a Fat Man and four horse toys at the same time and only have enough space for one or the other. Sorry Fat Man, looks like you're staying behind.

What is this, 2076?
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »

Haha <3
    When the reason you're here at 3:07am is because you just woke up from a dream about walking the wasteland :sweat_smile:

Seriously though, I think the 40+ hours since Sarurday and the bags under my eyes tells me it :cold_sweat:
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    jelk2ovpw6d8.png

I might have a bit of a problem...
    f4.PNG 78.4K
  • Titanuim
    Options
    You find a Fat Man and four horse toys at the same time and only have enough space for one or the other. Sorry Fat Man, looks like you're staying behind.

What is this, 2076?

Haha - I can totally relate to this one. The horse toy bit that is.

P.S. Where is this horsey nirvana?

• Titanuim
    Options
    I want to buy all the weightlifting plates that I encounter at trader shops across the wasteland so I can also set up a gym in my favourite town. Life influencing gaming :)
  • eldazzio
    eldazzio Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* you not I was watching TV the other night and in the background was some shelves with general bric-a-brac on them and I mentally scanned over the items EXPECTING A TEXT DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEMS
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    You start assessing where would be the best spots for machine gun turrets, whilst at the Supermarket. :open_mouth: