It's my first day using this app

Options
Any advice how this app really works?

Replies

• sparkyjo
    sparkyjo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have used it on and off for years if you really keep a good food diary and fiddle the figures I find highly motivating but this is my first time using the blogs to see if it helps
  • sparkyjo
    sparkyjo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry and don't fiddle the figures
  • Hempel01
    Hempel01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have only been using app for a few days now, i think it is great for keeping you mindful of what you are putting in you body, i am alreay find myself thinking of lower calorie alternatives for things in my diary. I guess it must work if you are honest with your self ☺
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Hempel01 wrote: »
    I have only been using app for a few days now, i think it is great for keeping you mindful of what you are putting in you body, i am alreay find myself thinking of lower calorie alternatives for things in my diary. I guess it must work if you are honest with your self ☺

THIS.

Weigh all of your solids using a food scale.
    Measure all your liquids.
    Log Every. Single. Bite.
    Track your exercise and experiment with eating back some of those calories (most folks start with 50%).
    Be patient.

Weight loss is not linear. You might drop 5 lbs in the first two weeks and then not see any movement at all for two weeks. It will come off when it wants to come off, but it WILL come off if you stick with it. :)
  • chandelle6
    chandelle6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's a good tip