Heeeeelp lol

Options
hey guys ive been doing this for 3 weeks now and i have lost half a stone but the last couple of days i really seem to be struggling :( im finding it hard to find the motivation to keep up with the exercise any of you guys want to give me any tips or advice i really want to shift this weight but i feel im just losing the will power xx

Replies

• wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Try not to burn yourself out ( i have a habit of that :ohwell: but i'm working on it) Other than that keep it up! Focus on your goals and what you want to achieve and why. That's a great loss for 3 weeks so your body may just be adjusting...keep pushing through and good luck!
  • sandra4444
    sandra4444 Posts: 10
    Options
    You can't stop now, it's only been 3 weeks AND you already lost some weight! It's all downhill from here (in a good way).

I just joined and what's been helping me so far is reminding myself that this will be something that I have to do for a very long time. It's a cliche, but it's true - it's a lifestyle change.

When you don't feel like exercising because you're bored of it or just not motivated enough, decide that for that day you will clean your house instead. Get down on your knees and scrub floors, tubs, wash walls, etc. It's great exercise and you get a clean house at the end. Wash your car, garden, do anything, just stay busy.

I'm not pressuring myself with a strict exercise regime yet. I have decided that if I just stay busy, then that is enough exercise for now.

Keep going!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Do you have a friend or buddy near by to help keep you motivated by walking? Start small so it's easy to do and keeps you feeling an accomplishment. Then just work your way up. I use my mp3 to help me when I dont have a buddy along. You can do it! If you need an extra buddy you can feel free to add me. Good luck!!
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    Awww thanks for all the support guys its really appreciated sometimes its sooo hard to keep it going especially when you love food so much haha i CAN do this i know i can xxx