Any other stress eaters out there looking to connect

Options
Hi
I'm Cindy and looking to lose 60 lbs. my biggest challenge is stress eating. Food and particularly bad foods are my comfort. I can't change the stressful situation at the moment but I'm hoping that with support I can overcome this reliance on food for comfort and reach my goal. I also love helping others reach their goals so hoping we can do this together.

Replies

• bemagnitized
    bemagnitized Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Cindy and looking to lose 60 lbs. my biggest challenge is stress eating. Food and particularly bad foods are my comfort. I can't change the stressful situation at the moment but I'm hoping that with support I can overcome this reliance on food for comfort and reach my goal. I also love helping others reach their goals so hoping we can do this together.

• aishar1
    aishar1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey cindy,
    I'm aisha and I also stress eat. I love comforting my self in food that I shouldn't eat I am looking to loss 30 lbs... I need a bit of motivation to do this.
  • sflaum
    sflaum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm Shannon, and like you I stress-eat. My problem is sugar and carbs
  • CindyLC2015
    CindyLC2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great to meet other people with similar challenges. Glad we can support and cheer each other on as we go after our goals.