Premium MFP

Options
Does anybody else use the premium MFP? I am looking at purchasing it but I wanted to know your thoughts about it. What do you use the most? I am trying to see if it will be worth it for me.

Replies

• Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    I like being able to set different calorie and macro goals for different days, such as work-out days. :)
  • mmarie_3
    mmarie_3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was a must for me as I have to very closely track my macros. The free version doesn't allow me to do that. And I set custom macro days for my high carb days so I don't have to do the math anymore. If you're just using it to track calories, I would say it's not necessary.
  • dee_thurman
    dee_thurman Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Does it track everything like chronometer? Google it. It tracks all of your vitamins, carbs, lipids, minerals, protein. It breaks down everything. However it is much harder to enter everything in my opinion on this site. However I would love the breakdown of what I am eating, if that is what premium MFP is doing?
  • dee_thurman
    dee_thurman Posts: 240 Member
    Options
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I have it and while I think it's ok, $50/year is a high price to pay if you are not going to use all of the Premium features.
  • PeiDub
    PeiDub Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I use it because I like to custom set my macros. I also like being able to log my exercise without it affecting my calorie goal. Also, I hate ads with a passion.