Whey Protein-No Artificial Additives

Options
Sorry is this question has already been asked. I am trying to find a whey protein at an affordable price that had the minimum amount of ingredients and no artificial addictives. SUPER appreciate any suggestions on protein products (taste, nutritional info). :)

Replies

• Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    NutraBio Pure Whey Protein Isolate will more than likely be your best choice

reoplnzv8830.gif
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    The one I use is the "Now" brand, Unflavored, Natural Whey Isolate. Just add a little Stevia to sweeten if desired.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    An unflavored whey protein would fit the bill. You would have to flavor it, and likely sweeten it to taste, but it is just straight whey protein. You can find it online at bulk food and bulk vitamin places.
  • irishdancer214
    irishdancer214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry is this question has already been asked. I am trying to find a whey protein at an affordable price that had the minimum amount of ingredients and no artificial addictives. SUPER appreciate any suggestions on protein products (taste, nutritional info). :)

I agree with the unflavored. Isopure is a good brand. I just got used to the unflavored taste...not great but not strong. Cut my carb cravings after a while :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Biochem Ultimate 100 % Whey protein, Natural, 24.6-Ounce Can

Whey protein isolate, Natural French vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, xanthan gum.

No yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners

1840.png

Biochem contains the 18 naturally occurring amino acids in whey protein, including the 3 branch-chain amino acids; Isoleucine, Leucine, and Valine.
    AAP_1840.png

http://www.biochem-fitness.com/100-whey-protein-natural-flavor#sthash.JCWMMgSx.dpuf