Hi I'm New!!

Options
Hi My name is Sylvia.
I am 31 years old married with two children. Ashley 13 years and Francesca 9 years old.

My aim is to lose 11 lbs. Fingers crossed Myfitnesspal works for me!! Feel free to chat with me as I'll need a lot of support! : ) x

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Sylvia...such a pretty name!

Children are AMAZING and your daughters have pretty names too!

11lbs...you can do it. MFP really does help if you stick with it. Hope it works for you because there are DEF some REALLY amazing people who provide some very needed support!
  • kpow72
    kpow72 Posts: 4
    Options
    try measuring yourself and watching that closely. sometimes the scale won't show much movement when you get close to your goal weight, but your body composition is changing and reshaping because of your physical activity. try changing up your workout when the scale gets stuck. the same amount of time can have a bigger impact because it's not a 'familiar' activity to your body. good luck!
  • sylviadady
    sylviadady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for my welcome ladies! : )
    I will measure tomorrow! x
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they wish. I've been here for over a month, and I've missed my old support network from FatSecret.com..... I've reached my goal weight, and I'm now struggling to maintain and not lose anymore. I have my own issues with food/eating, but I have gained quite a bit of info on nutrition and fitness now. ^_^ We're all here to help ourselves as well as give support to others