Friends Please :) :) :) :) :) :) Please?

Options
Hey ya'll....been on here for 2 months and I am really loosing motivation without the friend network/support. I am a fitness freak and am pretty consistent with my food inputting and am looking for people who desire the same. Looking for new female friends, preferably moms. Not interested in "guy" friends. Sorry.

Hope to meet ya'll....

Hugs from Peru!!!

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    FYI most of my "guy friends" on here are the most supportive people with the best advice.
    Just because they're guys doesn't mean they'll try to hit on you.

Thank god I didn't think that way, because my day is not the same without a good morning from Carl, or a funny post from Anubis, or some great posts from Taso.
    Love you guys! :)
    :heart:
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hugs from Texas! :flowerforyou:

I'm glad to be your friend! Best of success on your run to good nuturition. HE is with you - every step of the way. :smile:

Yvonne
  • CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    Im a girl! :-) I am wife and mother: twin boys. Not looking to Network. Just looking to keep accountable. Friend me if you are interested! How long have you been running?
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    I hope you stay motivated... If you need some help I'll be here for you. I know its kindof hard sometimes, especially with kids, but we can make it happen.. :flowerforyou:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    FYI most of my "guy friends" on here are the most supportive people with the best advice.
    Just because they're guys doesn't mean they'll try to hit on you.

I totally agree! They are totally awesome. EVERYONE on here gives great support. You can add me if ya like buuutt.....haha im not a mom:)
  • robcheshire
    Options
    HEY I AM A GUY....AND GAY but love the support from all my new friends on here. Sorry you feel that way
  • kpow72
    kpow72 Posts: 4
    Options
    completely off topic, but, are you from ABQ? my sister dated a guy named rob cheshire right out of high school. just wondered....
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fitness freak but I am trying to be healthy rather than focus on the scale. So friend me if you'd like. I'm good for giving and receiving motivation!!