Is anyone doing/has completed T25?

Options
I started last week. It's too early for me to tell, but I wanted to see what your thoughts are and results

Replies

• livelaughloveandfit
    Options
    I haven't done it but heard it's an awesome work out! I am doing another Beachbody program called the 21 day fix. I love it I am seeing awesome results with it! I'm going to send you a friend request:)
  • lilmandy0614
    lilmandy0614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am actually on week 3 of Beta cycle and LOVE it. I have lost 22lbs since September 1st but I also eat healthy.
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3 yesterday, so far I'm loving how hard it is. A couple of friends and I made a FB group to stay accountable and actually do it!
  • steveyinasia
    steveyinasia Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    scorpio505 wrote: »
    I started last week. It's too early for me to tell, but I wanted to see what your thoughts are and results
    Hey Scorpio, did you start the program,mic so, are you seeing the result and what is your first impression. I am giving it a go starting tomorrow 23 Nov so I would be interested in your comments.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I've done it and it's a great program. You're sure to see some nice gains in fitness level and endurance. However, remember that weight loss results come from eating in a deficit and even if you're going all out for 25 minutes, that calorie burn can easily be wiped out with a cookie.
  • scorpio505
    scorpio505 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like it so far. Good workout. I also do some free weights and a little time on the treadmill because I think it's not enough of a workout for me (wanted bigger results). But overall, it's a great program that will give you results. I'm thinking about getting Insanity once I'm done with T25. I heard it's more intense.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    scorpio505 wrote: »
    I like it so far. Good workout. I also do some free weights and a little time on the treadmill because I think it's not enough of a workout for me (wanted bigger results). But overall, it's a great program that will give you results. I'm thinking about getting Insanity once I'm done with T25. I heard it's more intense.

Both Insanity and Insanity Max 30 are great programs. And, yes, much more intense. Lots of push-ups, burpees, etc.
  • HollyMarie0595
    HollyMarie0595 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've done insanity before. It was INSANE! I remember the first day I put all I had into it to find out that was just the warm up!