Newbie looking for some low carb friends or just support!

Options
:flowerforyou: I am new to the fitness pal thing, I am trying the low carb lifestyle change and need help! I seem to be having bad reactions to wheat, flour, rice and ect. so needing to make a change. I am weighting the most i have ever and I am freaking out :sad: I hope to find some friends to fallow. Even if you are not a low carber that is ok. I just need some support!

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    hello! i just wanted to tell you that i have seen (and tried) several of the wheat/gluten-free foods (there are TONS of them) that are available at my local grocery, and so far, i'm actually liking them! (except i wasn't a big fan of the gluten-free rice crispy bars) have you ever tried those products? i'm not allergic to any of it, but I'm always looking for something new (and hopefully tasty) to eat haha

good luck with your goals!
    joe
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Im following a low carb, high protein plan from my trainer, Ill send ya a request!
  • Inspiredtobe
    Inspiredtobe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. That's great you decided to change into a healthy lifestyle! MFP has a bunch of friendly people and they help you get motivated. Feel free to add me if you like (:
  • mjpmark
    mjpmark Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me also, ill do my best to motivate and help.

Mark
  • OliveLucas
    OliveLucas Posts: 84
    Options
    sent you a friend request.

i'm on "the 17 day diet", it's low carb. i'm on cycle 3, so only have carbs in the breakfast and lunch.