20 lbs Lost (Pics)

Options
This is my first time posting pics, but seeing pictures of everyone else has been so inspiring for me so I hope that it can benefit others. My goal is to lean up even more at this point and I am focused on building lean muscle through a weight training regimen.

I actually started my journey at 175lbs with a 35" waist and 41" hips so my results have been even better than the pictures show!

33kgc46.jpg

2e5rrmc.jpg

Replies

• nimbi
    nimbi Posts: 27
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    Way to go. Way to keep up the work
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing.Congratulations.
  • Triciagee
    Triciagee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing...thanks for being so transparent and posting pics! I'm starting more than you, and just recently gained weight from 175, so now, to get back to that would be awesome, then down to 135!

Not brave enough to post pics yet...!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    AMAZING difference from 20 lbs!!!

(P.S. you forgot to put your knickers on) :bigsmile:
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you look great!im at the same weight now as when u started.thank you for sharing
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yes, it's hard to show it because there is still room for improvement and there are things I'm still not happy with. I never intended on showing these, so yes, there is a crop. :blushing:
  • villasatrina
    villasatrina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring. Keep up the hard work!
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    Woo! You look phenomenal!!!! Great job, you inspirational woman, you! *~_^*
  • Inspiredtobe
    Inspiredtobe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow you look good! Congrats on the weight loss. (: And I was just wondering, what kind of exercises do you do?
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    Wow!!!! I started at 173 and my goal is 150 maybe if I can go down to 140. You look like you lost more then 20. You look great!!!
    I started measuring May 16th and my waist was 35 and hips 42 I think... we started very close in size (your) beginning.
    I measure June 16th again.

Awesome Job!!

Lori
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    Wow you look good! Congrats on the weight loss. (: And I was just wondering, what kind of exercises do you do?

Tennis 2-3x a week
    Weight lifting 3x a week (this only 5 weeks ago)
  • ChChCharlie
    Options
    Well done! Can't wait to have some fab after photos too! Your pics are very motivating, thanks for sharing
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    wow thats fantastic!!
    just wondering how tall are you? your before picture looks alot like me right now so its really inspirational to see what i could look like down the road
  • natoya_j
    natoya_j Posts: 21
    Options
    you look great.. congrats on the progress
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    wow thats fantastic!!
    just wondering how tall are you? your before picture looks alot like me right now so its really inspirational to see what i could look like down the road

I am 5'6 and I was my heaviest in my late teens with an obese BMI.
  • mjpmark
    mjpmark Posts: 16
    Options
    Well done, fantastic post, and great for motivating people. Keep up the good work.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm about 3" more on each of your start measurements, but 2" taller at the same weight.

Tennis must be quite the workout! How long is each session?

Can you also tell me more about your weight training? I'm so intimidated by it and am not sure where to start. I only do yoga and pole fitness for strength at the moment.

Congratulations, again!
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm about 3" more on each of your start measurements, but 2" taller at the same weight.

Tennis must be quite the workout! How long is each session?

Can you also tell me more about your weight training? I'm so intimidated by it and am not sure where to start. I only do yoga and pole fitness for strength at the moment.

Congratulations, again!

Thanks! Tennis is a great workout. I have different types of play that are differing in intensity. All of my practice sessions are a minimum of 60 minutes. My tournament matches are 1.5-3 hours long and very intense. I have lessons every week for 60 minutes which vary in intensity.

I work with a personal trainer because I was intimidated too (not to mention I hated gyms). I'm working with him 3 days a week hitting the major muscle groups one day a week. So Monday we will do chest and back, Wednesday we will do arms and shoulders, Friday legs and a little bit of circuit training. I do a mix of free weights, resistance bands, body weight resistance (push ups, etc), and machine weights.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response! One day i may consider a trainer. Tennis in the summer has got to be killer in this heat - down in TX, anyhow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!