Hey Ya'll

Options
I'm brand spanking new here. Learning what is here, and how to use it. I'm going to be here for long time, I have a long, long way to go. I will beat this monster and do the fun stuff that I watch other people do without a second thought!:wink:

Replies

• husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    welcome! I'm sure you'll do great as long as you are faithful to logging in and changing your lifestyle! It may take you a few weeks to get totally adjusted to what "feels" right for your body (ie. how many calories you need to be able to keep the crankiness away and maximize your weightloss efforts) Feel free to add me if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • maja7
    maja7 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome. I am fairly new and I can tell you that it's lots of fun. You can do it... dedication and motivation is the key... Just look for those in every day activities. P.S. Always keep MFP in mind... it will help you stay on track. :) Good luck!
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    Welcome! You made the right thing coming here and trust me the support you receive here and the tools to help you are great!Good luck in your journey!:)