Goooaaaalsss!

Options
brandid34
brandid34 Posts: 154 Member
What's your motivation? What is driving you to get healthy and fit?

Replies

• redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Divorced after ten years! Need to work on myself and get fit again...
  • brandid34
    Options
    Me too it's been 3 since the big D but it's time to put my big girl panties on... And look good in them ;)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Being an active and healthy role model for my kids, getting back into my skinny clothes and of course the vanity of being smaller now post 3 kids than what I was as a teen. ;)
  • brandid34
    Options
    My goal is to the healthiest I've ever been by the time I'm 40.
  • QoLmatters
    QoLmatters Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fix up my health issues and have more energy.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Be a better role model for my kids. :) Be in the best shape of my life for me and them! (and the future Mrs. DisneyDude :) haha)
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    brandid34 wrote: »
    Me too it's been 3 since the big D but it's time to put my big girl panties on... And look good in them ;)

Sounds Perfect! Only 7 months for me but I'm ready! Ps you already look good! cheers.
  • brandid34
    Options
    brandid34 wrote: »

Sounds Perfect! Only 7 months for me but I'm ready! Ps you already look good! cheers.

Thanks!! Epic beard! :smile: this time is a very strange time for you but focusing on your healthy habits will help in many many ways ((hug))
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I work in the outdoors (spring/summer/autumn) and nearly always with teenagers. I want to start next year's season off being strong, fit and healthy (and smaller!) as a role model to them. This thought keeps me going.
  • NealNH
    NealNH Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll turn 64 next week and plan to retire at the end of the year.
    I want to be able to be able to do more with my wife of 40 years (who is doing this with me) and enjoy the world outside my cubicle for as long as I can.
  • brandid34
    Options
    That's awesome you're doing it with your wife :)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    to look good in the mirror with my shirt off....:)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Tired of feeling like cr4p and not being able to do the things I wanted to do. This is what keeps me going.
    SW 301
    CW 180
    GW 150
    18 months
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    At first it was to stop feeling like crap and be able to wear a pair of jeans without feeling like I was stuffed in like an italian sausage.

Now, I train for strength, physique, fun. I'm experimenting.
  • wdf375
    wdf375 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So I can keep up with my kids, feel better, not be embarrassed to take my shirt off in public ever again.
  • cheryldowney86
    cheryldowney86 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    To make my boyfriends ex girlfriends jealous ;) to get back to how i looked and felt before getting pregnant (had my beautiful baby girl 3 weeks ago), to be able to wear a bathing suit next summer and take my kids to the beach!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Be around a long time for my son. To actually be fit (been fat pretty much most of my life) be able to go to anyway store and grab what ever to ware instead praying they have my size.
  • brandid34
    Options
    A www you go this 4homer
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    My goal would be to be at my goal weight and maintain it for at least 3 months before getting pregnant.
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    To look good with clothes on and naked...for that two piece at the beach and of course, to be healthy and happy for my child :) I just think that if I don't lose, I will likely continue to gain weight so I gotta get it together!!