Getting started again

Options
Hi MFP I'm Paula, I used this amazing site a few yrs back and it's time I started back up again. I need a lot of support this time ,so please if anyone can help please do. Can't weight ( hehe) to see some great results.

Replies

• mylittlerainbow
    mylittlerainbow Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Paula! I'm here for my second round, too. Had done great losing and maintaining - until I retired. Then all barriers were dropped and I put back on half the weight I'd lost! This site is fabulous for being motivating and making you feel accountable. Good luck!
  • rustyquinn
    rustyquinn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Third attempt here I didn't far the other times. I'm in a different mind frame so I hope to continue the good and exercise habits forever.

Welcome back
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Also back, yet again...... Down 30kgs so far...... Almost there this time :smiley:
    You can do it!!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I think this is my third time back, LOL. But this time I'm in a better place emotionally and it has clicked as a lifestyle change. 39lbs down and 20 more. You can totally do this!
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support
  • mylittlerainbow
    mylittlerainbow Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    You will do it - what we all have in common is not the impossibility of weight loss, but the lifestyle changes needed to MAINTAIN that lower weight. I resolve that this is my last time here for weight loss purposes! Meaning that I'll have to track my food and weigh myself regularly for the rest of my life so as not to have anything start creeping back up on me.
  • Strivingforhealth12
    Options
    You will do it - what we all have in common is not the impossibility of weight loss, but the lifestyle changes needed to MAINTAIN that lower weight. I resolve that this is my last time here for weight loss purposes! Meaning that I'll have to track my food and weigh myself regularly for the rest of my life so as not to have anything start creeping back up on me.

Yes.
  • findingmyway2fit
    findingmyway2fit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in -- this is my third time (at least!) back. I am in need of support as well. We can do this! :)
  • mom2zayne
    mom2zayne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is third time back but with more motivation and dedication this time around. Got a better support system too.. Good luck to all of us..