raspberries or pudding

Options
I am knew at this so bear with my weird questions and observations. I know eating raspberries (20 of them) is more nutritionally sound than eating a fat free tapioca pudding, but according to MFP values both have about same number of carbs and are about the same in calories....I enjoy the FF pudding far more and would gave rather have had two of those for dessert tonight rather than raspberries with my pudding.

Replies

• iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    I am knew at this so bear with my weird questions and observations. I know eating raspberries (20 of them) is more nutritionally sound than eating a fat free tapioca pudding, but according to MFP values both have about same number of carbs and are about the same in calories....I enjoy the FF pudding far more and would gave rather have had two of those for dessert tonight rather than raspberries with my pudding.
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    eat the pudding!!! WELCOME!!:drinker:
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    hahaha! I SAY THE SAME THING!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'd have the pudding...personally, if I made myself choose the raspberries, I'd end up feeling deprived and have the pudding too...so have the pudding...or go half and half and put the raspberries in the pudding...yes, the raspberries are more nutritionally sound, but the pudding tastes better, and if it fits into your calories, by all means, have the pudding!
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I say eat the pudding! I love burgers and pizza so I have them cut up in pieces and put them in a bowl full of lettuce. A good way to have the bad with the good and oh so filling. Takes me forever to eat it too. By the way, when I have my burger salad I add ketchup, mustard and relish and mayo. Yep! Glad you can't see my picture! My mother disowned me a long time ago for my weird dishes.

Welcome to MFP
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I say eat the pudding! I love burgers and pizza so I have them cut up in pieces and put them in a bowl full of lettuce. A good way to have the bad with the good and oh so filling. Takes me forever to eat it too. By the way, when I have my burger salad I add ketchup, mustard and relish and mayo. Yep! Glad you can't see my picture! My mother disowned me a long time ago for my weird dishes.

Welcome to MFP

That actually sounds really good lol...I need to go ask my mom if I was separated from a twin at birth :tongue: