Need to make friends I have no support I'm in the I hate my self phase

needtolovemyselfsotiredofthis
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm 41 and I'm the heaviest I have ever been in my life, I'm unhappy, feel
Unloved, my husband how
I love with all
My heart and soul never "looks" at me any more- I literally feel the hole
In my heart- I have no clothes that fit I have spent hundreds on quick schemes all
Excited to start only to have my decisions fail
Me. I need to be heard I need to have people in my life that understand- strangely enough I get along with guys more than women--- I don't know why- bottom line I need help
A support and I need to make friends who will help and support me and who in turn I can help
And support- I have 70-80 lbs to loose and all I do is keep seeing the scale rise... Please friend me and let's
See if we click much love ❤️❤️❤️❤️ a soul that needs some love --- Christina

Replies

• motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Dont hate yourself i was in the same phase as you i also am at my heaviest 200 lbs and more am 44 and need to lose 70 lbs but will settle for losing at least 40
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    I just send you a friend request. :)
  • jaquib14
    jaquib14 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 44 and in a lost area in life. I've done the losing weight & exercise before but stuck in a rut and struggling with motivation the actual thing I need to get me exercising. Used to run/jog but had few injuries and although I lost weight & was toning up its put me off doing it. Had a few very personal issues happen very recently in my life which had knocked my confidence in most areas in my life now so Hoping I can find my mojo very soon. The saying is ive been eating crap so now feeling crap.