60 Day Squat Challenge... Who's with me??

Options
Message me for the challenge!!

Replies

• gottalosefortwins
    Options
    I'm in.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Asking people to message you for information makes it look like you are attempting to advertise or sell things to them, which is against the community guidelines. Please post the information about the squat challenge publicly to avoid others accusing you of advertising.
  • sarndorman
    sarndorman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Asking people to message you for information makes it look like you are attempting to advertise or sell things to them, which is against the community guidelines. Please post the information about the squat challenge publicly to avoid others accusing you of advertising.

I am not attempting to advertise or sell anything :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    sarndorman wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »

I am not attempting to advertise or sell anything :)

I understand, but asking others to PM you for information looks like you are. That's why I said you should just post the information here. That way nobody will question whether you are advertising.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    What's the schedule